About Manali :
- Manali is commercialized yet unexplored !!!
- Manali is also a perfect trip for solo travelers, it has the best cafes and varieties of hostels and homestays to accommodate all types of travelers.
- Manali is located at the northern end of the Kullu valley in the Beas River Valley in Himachal Pradesh. It is the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti as well as Leh and is at an elevation of 6700 ft. Many great treks start from Manali some of them are Beas Kund Trek, Bhrigu lake Trek, Hampta Pass Trek, and Kalihani trek.
- Manali is the most popular destination in Himachal Pradesh. It attracts lakhs of tourists every year.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall Trek & Cafe Hopping
- Day 03: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Snow Activties - Sissu - Atal Tunnel - Solang - Manali
- Day 04: Manali Local sightseeing - Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Delhi
- Day 05: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Available on request
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Pair of 2: 11,499/- each
- Group of 4: 8,999/- each
- Group of 6: 8,199/- each
- Group of 12: 7,499/- each
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Cafe Hopping
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, and relax for a while.
- Head out for Cafe Hopping & Shopping @ Mall Road
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Drive to Rohtang Pass early morning, and do snow adventure activities (Skiing, Tube Slide, Snow Bike) at Rohtang Pass.
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley via Atal Tunnel, one can do ATV rides, Paragliding, Zipline, and Anjani Mahadev temple trek.
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Local Sightseeings - Kullu River Rafting
- Wake up and have breakfast.
- Self explore Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, and Van Vihar
- Leave for Kullu River Rafting and Paragliding
- Shawl factory and Dry fruit factory visit
- Bus to Delhi in the evening around 07:00 PM
Day 05: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
- Take a cab or auto to New Delhi Station or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 06: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Delhi - Delhi
- Entire travel as per the itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Manali on quad sharing (Hotel)
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Food while traveling by train.
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on the first and last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046