Nanemachi Waterfalls is one of the best waterfalls in Maharashtra. This waterfall is located at a distance few kilometers from Mahad. Nanemachi waterfalls are a natural attraction inside a dense forest. You can feel the extraordinary energy of reaching this beautiful waterfall. The place is famous for its blue water that flows inside the waterfall. It has a depth of about 400 feet and is well hidden. It is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Nanemachi waterfall pool glows in different shades of color throughout the day, which adds to its majestic beauty.
Experience nature in its purest form. Nanemachi waterfall trek is a waterfall discovery tour that gives you a glimpse of mother nature.It’s an incredible waterfall hidden within the dense green forests of Raigad District. Book your waterfall hike here
- Base Village: Gugulshi
- Height: 410ft
- Trek Route: Jungle trail
- Trek Difficulty: Easy
- Trek Endurance: Medium
- Trek Length: 1.7 km Approx.
- August: 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, 27th
- September: 3rd, 4th,10th,11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th
- Octoober: 7th, 8th, 14th,15th, 21st, 22nd
Note: We need a minimum of 10 people to operate Saturday batches, if not then it will be shifted to the Sunday batch.
- Mumbai: 1599/-
- Pune: 1399/-
- Base Village: 799/-
( Mumbai Pickup: Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD )
( Pune Pickup: Starbucks FC Road, Wakad bridge )
- 10:00 PM: Borivali National park
- 10:05 PM: Samta nagar police station, Kandivali
- 10:15 PM: Sufi Irani Cafe, Goregaon
- 10:30 PM: Hanuman Road Bus Stop Andheri
- 10:45 PM: Kalanagar Bust Stop, Bandra
- 11:00 PM: Neeta Volvo, Sion
- 11:10 PM: Mankhurd Vashi Link Road
- 11:30 PM: Vashi (under the bridge)
- 11:45 PM: Nerul LP
- 11:55 PM: Kharghar station
- 12:15 AM: Kalamboli McD
- 05:00 AM- Reach the base village.
- 05:30 AM- Have breakfast and get ready for Adventure
- 06:30 AM- Trek brief by Trekleaders
- 07:00 AM- Start trek towards Nanemachi waterfall
- 08:30 AM- Reach the waterfall, enjoy the fantastic views from the bottom.
- 10:00 AM- Start return trek to the base village parking.
- 12:30 PM- Reach base village.
- 01:30 PM- Lunch.
- 03:00 PM- Leave for Mumbai
- 10:30 PM- Approx. arrival time at Mumbai depending on traffic and road conditions
- 05:00 AM: Reporting at FC Road main gate (Starbucks)
- 05:30 AM: Pickups from Wakad (Sukhwani Petrol Pump)
- 09:00 AM: Reach Nanemachi base village
- 09:30 AM: Breakfast followed by Trek brief by Trekleader
- 10:00 AM: Start trek towards Nanemachi waterfall
- 11:30 AM: Reach the waterfall and enjoy some time there.
- 01:00 AM: Start return trek towards base village.
- 02:30 PM: Reach base village and have Lunch.
- 04:00 PM: Start return journey to Pune.
- 09:00 PM: Reach Pune. (Arrival Time Depends on Pace of Group and Traffic)
- Travel from Mumbai & to Pune by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea
- Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst on booking tickets
- Any kind of personal expense like Mineral water/lime water/ Soft Drinks/ Extra snacks or meals that are not included in the inclusions, purchased for personal consumption
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned and included in the inclusion of this package.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of Insurance
Things to carry:
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready-to-eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
Reporting Point :
- 10:00 PM: Borivali National park (https://goo.gl/maps/qvxmxjK8Tmn5JgScA)
- 10:05 PM: Samta nagar police station, Kandivali (https://goo.gl/maps/kRgGJ9XvYK3d8FWAA)
- 10:15 PM: Sufi Irani Cafe, Goregaon (https://goo.gl/maps/4ZTNqab65pKPDoNC9)
- 10:30 PM: Hanuman Road Bus Stop Andheri (https://goo.gl/maps/SWKWuGMXSWgajCsSA)
- 10:45 PM: Kalanagar Bust Stop, Bandra (https://goo.gl/maps/jGkGpBZrRto5gRTJ9)
- 11:00 PM: Neeta Volvo, Sion (https://goo.gl/maps/iidWMx1DKGybV9jC9)
- 11:10 PM: Mankhurd Vashi Link Road (https://goo.gl/maps/m6TtFVkCkHd6MdKr7)
- 11:30 PM: Vashi (under the bridge) (https://goo.gl/maps/3dpGHKPvf49FgJj6A)
- 11:45 PM: Nerul LP (https://goo.gl/maps/tpntbzeYVijHQieF7)
- 11:55 PM: Kharghar station (https://goo.gl/maps/y7hNW9wxMV7tByPr5)
- 12:15 AM: Kalamboli McD (https://goo.gl/maps/F4bqaobJhjcPQ8zK9)
- 05:00 AM : Furgussion College (https://goo.gl/maps/53XNsyDPwcSVReZW9)
- 05:30 AM : Wakad bridge (https://goo.gl/maps/bwg9SECAAx7JRXPG9)
- 05:45 AM: Hinjewadi Chowk
- 10:00 PM at Borivali on Sunday.
- 09:00 PM at Furgussion College on Sunday.
Return time is subjective to the speed of the group, traffic in return, or any unwanted situation beyond our control and can be delayed. Please inform your family members accordingly.
How to book?
- Scroll down to the "BOOK NOW" button and click it.
- Select your departure date from the calendar and proceed.
- Select your ticket type and quantity. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill out our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive tickets along with the WhatsApp group link via email. Click on the link to join the WhatsApp group.
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1-2 days prior to the trip.
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after Online booking with full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable to another person for the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule of the event in case it is required due to and according to any technical, environmental circumstances like govt. rules and regulations, weather, etc
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice to the participants
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Vrutti - 7304236273
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
What is the difficulty level of Devkund Waterfall Trek?
The Devkund Trek is one of the most charming one-day treks in Maharashtra. It roughly takes 3 hours to complete. Its difficulty level ranges from easy to medium and can be easily done by beginners as well. As professional trekkers.
What is the best time to go for Devkund Trek?
Devkund Trek is a year-round destination attracting an influx of tourists for being a perfect weekend getaway.
The best time to visit this place is during the monsoon when the whole place becomes beautiful, bountiful, and green. The weather is pleasant and the climate is perfect for a trek.
The rainfall is at the peak in July and August. The trek may get closed due to heavy rainfalls during these months.
What is the batch size usually of Devkund Waterfall Trek?
Usually, the batch size of this trek is between 10-12 people. This comprises men, women, and children. We do not prefer to exceed this as it might cause chaos. We believe in giving attention to each of our travelers, so we stick to the number.
Are PickUp and Drop facilities available from Mumbai or Pune?
We have multiple pick-up points from Mumbai and Pune. Mumbai Pickup is available from Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD.
Pune Pickup is available from Starbucks FC Road, Wakad bridge
Is Devkund Trek safe for Solo Travelers and Female Travelers?
Yes, the trek is completely safe for solo and female travelers. We usually have around 40% of solo or women travelers with us in each batch. We pay special attention to the safety of our guests. Separate accommodation is provided to men and women for their overall comfort
Are toilets available on Devkund Waterfall Trek Route?
Toilets are not available at the Trek route. You need to attend nature’s call in the open if it is urgent. Toilets are available in the base village where you can freshen up.
What is the condition of mobile connectivity at Devkund Trek?
The mobile connectivity during the trek is poor. You will hardly get the network to make or attend calls. The network vanishes with a minute. At some point, you might get a signal which is good enough to send messages or make calls if you are lucky enough.
Can we smoke or drink alcohol during Devkund Waterfall Fort Trek?
Drinking or smoking is prohibited during the trek. Anyone found doing so will be barred from joining us for the trekking expedition and will be asked to leave the site immediately. No refund is applicable during this condition.
What type of footwear should I carry for Devkund Waterfall Trek?
The trek involves a long walk, thus you should be wearing comfortable trekking shoes. Avoid wearing slippery sandals or shoes as it might lead to accidents. Wear walking shoes that are made with advanced technology are recommended for the most comfortable trek. Also, wear trek-friendly clothes.
What is the inclusion in the Devkund Waterfall trekking package?
Travel from Mumbai & Pune by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
Breakfast & Tea
Lunch ( Veg Thali )
First Aid Charges
Is Devkund Waterfall Trek safe?
Yes, it is completely safe for both men and women. Whether you are a group or a solo traveler, you will find this trekking experience very safe. You will be accompanied by professional trek leaders to guide you throughout the trek.
Also, you will be provided with all safety instructions before the trekking so that you feel safe. Moreover, to maintain further safety, you are requested to bring enough things with you that would keep you safe. For instance, windcheater, personal medicines, insect repellent, and energy drinks can help you during the trek.
How long does it take to climb Devkund Waterfall?
The total Devkund trek duration is around 4 hours. The Devkund Waterall trek distance that you will cover during this duration of the trek will be around 15 km. There might be a few ups and downs during the trek; however, you will not encounter much rocky terrain or steep climbs during this trek. During most of the trek, you will just have to walk.
What is the height of Devkund Waterfall Trek?
The height of the Devkund Waterfall is around 2700 feet. The altitude is not so high and hence makes it easy for trekkers who are beginners. Moreover, as the trails of the trek are properly marked, one can easily do a trek even without a guide. Therefore, to comfortably complete the trek, make sure you wear comfortable clothes and good trekking or sport shoes.
What is the minimum age required for Devkund Waterfall Trek?
The minimum age limit for this trek is around 9 years. Any child below 9 years will not be eligible for the trek. Moreover, children between the ages of 9 -17 years should be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the experience. Therefore, to verify the age of your children, kindly carry valid ID proof with a proper date of birth mentioned on it
What should I carry for the Devkund trek?
- ID proof
- Proper face mask or shield
- Good grip shoes.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Water bottles 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits, etc.
- Electoral or Glucon D powder.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Sun protection cap, goggles.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles