- An ancient village in Karnataka and the UNESCO World Heritage - Hampi is a beautiful place for all history lovers. It is a pilgrim delight and backpacker holidaying spot. There is an abundance of tourist places in Hampi. The stunning architecture of the temples is of major attraction, and the monolithic sculptures will astonish you. The vestiges will puzzle your mind, and the extraordinary landscapes will amaze you. The best part of this trip would be the vibrant and fascinating culture of Hampi. There are a few popular hills in Hampi that will give you a perfect view of the entire city. And how we can miss the magnificent Hippie Island which has the best scenic views and several dainty cafes. Hampi is on the bucket list of every traveler and is worth the hype!
- Sanapur Lake: Of course, we ain't missing out on this gorgeous beauty. You need to walk uphill after you reach the lake. The glimpse of the scarcely crowded lake is a treat for your eyes. It simply is nature in its best form for your mind to seek solace. Why not do a workstation and cliff jump in between? Here is the place to jump off a boulder and we definitely got you covered! And not to forget there will be some lovely coracles waiting just for you to take you on a ride across the lake.
- Vijaya Vitthala Temple: The 16th-century Vittala Temple, Hampi's most beautiful building, is situated between stones 2.5 kilometers from the bazaar. Construction of the temple may have begun under Krishnadevaraya's rule (r 1509–29). The building was never finished or dedicated, but its magnificent sculptural work is now regarded as the height of Vijayanagar art.
- Virupaksha Temple: The most well-known temple in Hampi sometimes referred to as the Pampapathi temple, was constructed in the seventh century. Its exquisitely carved walls, each of which tells a mythological tale, are dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple contains shrines for Sage Vidyaranya and Virupaksha. For devotees of Lord Shiva, Virupaksha Temple is a revered sanctuary. It is situated on the Tungabhadra's southern banks. One of India's oldest temples in continuous operation, the Temple has never experienced a non-operational day since its founding in the 7th century AD.
- Lotus Mahal: Open pavilions are located at the bottom of the two-story, attractive structure, and balconies are located at the top. The Mahal (Palace), a spectacular example of the blending of Hindu and Muslim architectural details, is named from the exquisite, geometrically structured colonnaded apses, that mimic the petals of a lotus flower spreading to the sun.
Anjeyanadri Hill: Anjaneyadri Hill in Hampi lies in the center of the Anegondi area, Karnataka state, India. It is the birthplace of Hanuman. According to Sanatana Dharma, Hanuman was born to Anjana and thus Hanuman was also called Anjaneya, and his birthplace was Anjaneyadri (Anjana's Hill). The hill has a Hanuman temple at the top. It has about 575 steps. The temple has a rock-carved idol of Lord Hanuman. There are also shrines of Lord Rama and Sita and Anjana Devi temple in the vicinity.
- Diwali, Christmas, New Year Celebration in Hampi
- Hampi: Matanga Hills, Hampi Bazaar, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- Anegundi: Ranganaatha Swami Caves, Chintamani, Durga temple, Sanapur lake, Anjanadri Hill.
- Badami: Aihole, Pattadakal, Agastya Lake, Bhootanaatha Temple, Badami Caves, Archaeological Museum, and Badami Fort.
- Activities: Cliff Jumping at Sanapur Lake, Coracle Ride at Tungabhadra River through the Mangroves Forest
- Sunset from Matanga Hill and Anjaneyadri Hill
- 11th Nov to 15th Nov ( Diwali )
- 25th Jan to 29th Jan ( Republic Day )
- 22nd Mar to 25th Mar ( Holi )
- 28th Mar to 1st Apr ( Good Friday )
- 10th Apr to 14th Apr ( Eid )
- 22nd May to 26th May ( Buddha Purnima )
- 14th Jun to 18th Jun ( Bakri Eid )
- 14th Aug to 18th Aug ( Independence Day )
- 23rd Aug to 27th Aug ( Janmashtami )
- 30th Oct to 3rd Nov ( Diwali )
- 14th Nov to 18th Nov ( Guru Nanak Jayanti )
- 22nd Dec to 26th Dec ( Christmas )
- 30th Dec to 2nd Jab ( New Year )
- Pune: 8,999 per person
- Mumbai : 9,999 per person
- Dual Sharing: 1499/- per person
- You can book your seat at just Rs. 4000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: Depart from Mumbai (2 PM), and Pune (6 PM) via non-AC Tempo Traveller.
- Day 02: Anegundi Sightseeing- Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani Temple, Sanapur Lake, Cliff Jumping, Coracle Ride, Anjanadri Hill.
- Day 03: Hampi Sightseeing- Virupaksha temple, Vitthal Temple, Stone Chariot, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Mahanavami Dibba, Queens Bath, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, Watch Tower, Underground Shiva Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, Matanga Hills Sunset and Hampi Bazar.
- Day 04: Badami Sightseeing- Aihole, Pattadakal, Agastya Lake, Bhootanaatha Temple, Badami Caves, Archaeological Museum, and Badami Fort. Depart for Pune/Mumbai
- Day 05: Arrive in Pune (6 AM), Mumbai (10 AM).
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Non-AC Seating Tempo Traveller / Private 32-Seat Bus
- Accommodations: 2 Nights of Hotel Accommodations on a Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 2 Lunch, Day 3 Breakfast + Lunch, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Cliff Jumping, Coracle Ride
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any dinner and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Mumbai pickups will be between 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM ( Dadar - Sion - Chembur - Vashi.)
- Pune pickups will be between 06:00 PM to 7:30 PM ( FC Road, Wakad, Chandani Chowk, Katraj )
- This entire night will be traveling to Hospet because it is a long route. So you can relax on the Bus because you are going to have a long trip!
- Arrive in Hampi, check into our hotel, and freshen up.
- Have Brunch ( Breakfast + Lunch )
- After that, the actual trip begins. Starting from Anegundi village, we will explore a lot of places like Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani, Durga Mata temple, and the Sanapur Lake, where you can experience cliff jumping and also relax near the scenic beauty. We will also experience the thrilling Coracle ride.
- Then, we will enjoy a beautiful sunset from Anjaneya Hill.
- Lastly, we will go back to the campsite to enjoy the scenic view and the calm weather. After having Dinner Indulge yourself in stargazing and enjoy the bonfire amidst the beautiful nature, and fall in love with this place.
- Will start early in the morning because we have to cover a lot today. We will start the day with a mesmerizing Sunrise (optional). This journey will take you to the unconditionally beautiful heritage of Hampi.
- Post breakfast we will explore- Virupaksha temple, Vitthal Temple, Mahanavmi Dibba, Queen's Bath Palace, Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Badavi Lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- Watch the sunset from Matanga Hills, it's a moderate-level trek.
- Later spend some time at Hampi Bazar, shop for Hippie clothes, or dine at a cafe.
- Start our return journey to Pune/Mumbai
- 06:00 AM: Arrive in Pune
- 10:00 AM: Arrive in Mumbai
How to reach
We will be traveling by bus from Mumbai to Hospet, which will take around 13 hours. The distance from Hospet to Hampi is approximately 12 km which can be covered by car.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.