Pawna lake, also known as Pavana lake, is located in Maval taluka of Pune district in Maharashtra. A reservoir was formed by the backwaters of Pavana dam, which came to be known as Pawna lake.
Now that you know the history of Pawana Lake, let us know the beautiful experience this place has to offer. This lake is said to be a place of natural beauty. So for all the nature lovers out there, without any doubt, this will be a memorable experience for you.
It is such a great place to visit during the monsoon because of flora everywhere which makes your traveling much more fascinating and enjoyable. The best time to visit this place is from July to October. It has the best weather during monsoons and winters.
Pawna lake camping is one of the major tourist attractions because of the window-clear lake, camping experience, clean areas, and much more. Camping is a major attraction, making camp lovers want to visit this lake more often. The beautiful view and the pleasant weather are something that you cannot miss. And now for all the sunset lovers, this lake has one of the best sunsets. Sitting near the beautiful lake, watching the mesmerizing sunset with your loved ones is pure bliss. Being at the campsite and looking at the peaceful and quiet lake is a treat for your eyes and it also refreshes your mind.
With Lake Camping, you can also experience trekking, yes you read it right...Trekking. It gives you that adventurous experience that you always wanted to have. This place is also known for its nearby historical forts. Lohagad fort, Visapur fort, Tikona Fort, and many more. Visapur is one of the easiest treks you can enjoy nearby. Tikona fort has a beautiful view of Pawna Lake. No, this is not the end...there is more for you. In monsoons, splendid waterfalls are moving from the rocks to a beautiful lake at the bottom, which again is something that you cannot miss.
Isn't it amazing that while visiting Pawna Lake, you not only enjoy being on a camp but also have an experience of trekking? I would have never missed such a great opportunity of having a wonderful trip with amazing experiences.
- Cost: 1300/- per person
- Batches: All days, special batches on weekends
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Stay Type: Alpine tents with mattresses, pillows, blankets
- Tent Sharing: Triple sharing
- Trek Name: Tikona Fort
- Location - Pawna lake near Lonavala.
- Best time to visit: October to February
- Distance from Mumbai: 120km
- Distance from Pune: 65 km
- Pawna Lake Camping:- 1300/- per person
- Pawna Lake Camping + Boating:- 1500/- per person
- Pawna Lake Camping + Boating + Trek:- 2000/- per person (Not Available)
- Pawna Lake Camping + Travel + Boating + Trek:- 2500/- per person ( Minimum people 8 ) (Not Available)
( Mumbai Pickups : Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Panvel )
( Pune Pickups: Pune station, Wakad bridge )
- IPL / Movie Screening (From 6th Nov)
- Live music on Saturdays
- Rain Dance (From 6th Nov)
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (Western).
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- First Aid Kit.
- Jet Ski
- Team bonding games
- Rain Dance
- Outdoor/Indoor sports
- 4:00 PM: Reach campsite on your own travel (bike/car). Check-in
- 5:00 PM: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities. The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography. Play Volleyball, cricket, and other activities, or one can just relax and unwind till sunset.
- 7:30 PM: Enjoy Limited BBQ Veg or Non-Veg.
- 8:00 PM: Hit the dance floor.
- 10:00 PM: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy a late-night dance floor with music amidst nature.
- 11:00 PM: Live music and Bonfire. (Only On Weekends)
- 6:30 AM: Hangover wake-up call
- 7:00 - 08.30 AM: Awesome sunrise view with tea and breakfast
- 7:00 - 09.00 AM: Boating (300/-), Jet Ski (500/-)
- Night stay at Nature camp
- 1 evening snacks and Tea, Evening Starters / BBQ ( Veg and Non-Veg Both), 1 Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg, and Jain), & 1 breakfast for every night stay
- IPL / Movie Screening (starts 9th Nov)
- Jet Ski
- Live music on Saturdays
- Rain Dance (starts 9th Nov)
- Music system
- Outdoor/Indoor sports
- Fun games with team bonding.
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost is to be paid directly at the Venue.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is a must for group
Pickup points :
- 12:00 PM: Borivali National park
- 12:00 -12:30 PM: Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra
- 01:00 PM: Dadar TT Circle
- 01:15 PM: Sion circle
- 01:20 PM : K-star hotel Chembur
- 01:35 PM: Vashi (under the bridge)
- 02:00 PM: Nerul LP
- 02:15 PM: Kharghar station
- 02:30 PM: Kalamboli McD
- 01:00 PM: Pune station
- 01:30 PM: Wakad bridge
How to reach the campsite
- Take our travel options to reach directly at the campsite hustle free.
- Reach Lonavala station and ask us to arrange a cab for you to the campsite with the return journey. It will cost rs 2500 and can be shared among 8 people (Either your friends or other campers).
- Drive directly to the campsite.
- Home pickup and drop @1000/- for max 8 people.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 7208620046 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days prior to the event.
- No show = No refund.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733 |
1. Is the washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are off-roading. Parking space is available.
4. Is BBQ available?
Yes, Limited BBQ . One can buy too later at an additional cost, the additional cost of BBQ Chicken will be between INR 400 - 600 per Kg.
5. How will be the Stay Facility?
Tent will be set up under Shade due to unexpected Rains. The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
6. Is alcohol allowed?
Yes, however, we don't serve it. Please bring your own booze.
7. What is Pawna lake’s Location?
It Lake is located in Maval taluka of Pune district in Maharashtra.
8. How far is Pawna Lake from Mumbai?
It is approximately 120 km away from Mumbai.
9. How far is the Pawna Lake from Pune?
It is approximately 65 km away from Pune.
10.What is the difficulty level of the fort treks?
It is an easy level trek.
11. What are the age group criteria?
Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic, and more.