Road Trip To Leh Ladakh via Manali 11D/10N
Delhi - Manali - Jispa - Rumtse - Leh - Nubra Valley - Shyok - Pangong lake - Leh - Jispa - Manali - Delhi
Delhi to Delhi :
- June : 12 June to 22 June | 19 June to 29 June | 26 June to 6 July
- July : 10 July to 20 July | 17 July to 27 July
- August : 11 August to 21 August | 28 August to 7 September
- September : 11 September to 21 September
Mumbai to Mumbai :
- June : 11 June to 23 June | 18 June to 30 June | 25 June to 7 July
- July : 9 July to 21 July | 16 July to 28 July
- August : 10 August to 22 August | 27 August to 8 September
- September : 10 September to 22 September
Delhi to Delhi :
- Tempo Traveller : 20,500/- per person
- Solo Rider : 45,500/- per person
- Rider with Pillion : 34,400/- per person
Mumbai to Mumbai :
- Tempo Traveller : 22,000/- per person
- Solo Rider : 46,700/- per person
- Rider with Pillion : 35,600/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Dual Sharing Rooms / Tents : 1500/-
- Solo Bike on Day 2 : 1000/-
- Dual Sharing Bike on Day : 500/-
- Solo Scooty on Day 2 : 800/-
- Dual Sharing Scooty on Day 2 : 400/-
- Zip-lining : 500/-
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 1700/- extra for each side
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 500/- extra for each side
- Delhi Darshan Cab : 4000/- ( for 6 people )
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitised before the use.
- Carrying your own sanitisers , gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 00 : Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- Second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01 : Delhi - Manali Volvo
- Reach Delhi 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02 : Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Cafe Hopping
- You will be reaching Manali in morning
- Check-in to the Hotel, freshen up and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, relax for a while.
- Head out for Cafe Hopping
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali to Jispa
- Today you will be proceeding on an onward journey from Manali towards Leh.
- Start your journey towards mighty Himalayas, with the first move towards Jispa enroute Rohtang La & Keylong.
- You may like to stop by Rohtang for a click, trust, there will be a plethora of ineffable beautiful landscapes on your way ahead.
- Later you will cross Keylong before finally arriving at Jispa, your halt for tonight.
- Overnight stay in Jispa.
Day 04 : Jispa to Rumtse
- Start early Morning after Breakfast, to stamp on the grounds of Heaven on Earth named as Ladakh.
- Enroute you will come across beautiful landscapes of Baralacha-la, Tanglangla, Moore Planes.
- The route most loved by the Shutterbug community.
- We will reach Rumtse around evening.
Day 05 : Rumtse to Leh – Sangam – Magnetic Hill – Market
- Post breakfast, we will ride towards Leh.
- Enroute we will visit Thiksey Monastery, then drive towards Magnetic Hill.
- Get some breathtaking views and instagrammable photos at Magnetic Hill, and ride further to Sangam of Indus and Zanskar.
- Back to Hotel by late noon.
- Evening can be spent in Leh market, which is in walkable distance.
- Stay overnight in Leh.
Day 06 : Leh to Nubra Valley
- After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardung La pass.
- This road is considered to be the Highest motorable road of the world.
- Enroute, admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardung La Pass (18,390 feet).
- After spending some time at Khardung La, proceed to Nubra.
- After Hotel check-in, enjoy Camel Safari in the evening.
- Stay overnight in Nubra.
Day 07 : Nubra to Pangong via Shyok
- We will start the day following the same route towards Leh till we reach Khalsar.
- From the Agyam bridge, we will take the left route which leads us to the villages of Shyok and Durbuk.
- The road after Shyok is good but very steep. After Durbuk, take left towards Tangtse and follow the traditional route.
- Drive further to Pangong Lake, one of the largest and most beautiful natural brackish lakes in the Himalayas situated at 14000 ft, more than half of the lake is within Chinese Territory and only one third part lies in India.
- Explore the lake area, and you might catch some rare wildlife.
- Stay Overnight in Pangong.
Day 08 : Pangong Lake to Leh
- Early in the morning enjoy the picturesque view of the Sun rise on the lake.
- After breakfast drive back to Leh, take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea.
- Enroute to Shey monastery and 3 idiot schools if time permits.
- Arrived Leh by evening.
- Stay overnight in Leh.
Day 09 : Leh to Jispa
- Early morning drive towards Jispa crossing few high altitude passes – Tanglang La (approx 17,500 ft considered as world’s third highest motorable road), Lachulung La (approx 16,600 ft), Naki La (approx 15,500 ft) and Baralacha La (16,500 ft approx).
- Arrived Jispa by evening.
- Enjoy your stay in a beautiful village Jispa.
- Overnight stay at Jispa Camp.
Day 10 : Jispa to Manali to Delhi
- Post breakfast, drive to Manali via Rohtang La/Atal Tunnel.
- Arrived Manali by evening.
- Catch Volvo in the evening.
- Overnight Journey to Delhi
Day 11 : Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 00:08-00:09 AM .
- Take cab, auto to New Delhi Station or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 12 : Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
- Delhi-Manali Return Volvo Tickets.
- Assistance on arrival at Manali.
- Accommodation on Triple/Double sharing basis in Hotels/camps.
- MAP Meal Plan (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Oxygen Cylinder for High Altitude Tour (Nubra-Pangong-Tso Moriri Only)
- Inner-line Permit for restricted area (Only Indian citizen)
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours, insurance, laundry
- Adventure activity costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, paragliding etc)
- Costs incidental to any changes in the itinerary due to bad weather or natural calamities that are beyond our control.
Things to carry:
- A photograph.
- Good grip shoes.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Sleeping bag / Mat with blankets
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Water bottles 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or Glucon D powder.
- Personal medicines. Sun protection cap, goggles.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if cancelled 9 days prior to the event .
- No show = No refund.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733 I Sai- 7397823876