- The Ladakh capital city of Leh lies near the eastern parts of Jammu and Kashmir, on the crossroads of the historic "Silk Route" from Sinkiang to West Asia and to the plains of India. The humbling monasteries of Shey, Hemis, Alchi, Thikse, and Lamayuru will nurture your spiritual needs, and the landscape of Leh provides for a number of adventure activities including mountaineering, and white-water rafting and trekking along the Markha Valley.
Brief Itinerary :
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali | Overnight Journey
- Day 02: Manali Arrival | Local Sightseeing
- Day 03: Manali to Sarchu (260 Kilometers, 8 Hours Drive)
- Day 04: Sarchu to Leh (230 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- Day 05: Leh Sightseeing Day
- Day 06: Leh to Nubra (162 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- Day 07: Nubra to Pangong (280 Kilometers, 8 Hours Drive)
- Day 08: Pangong to Leh (230 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- Day 09: Leh to Jispa (330 Kilometers, 9 Hours Drive)
- Day 10: Jispa to Manali(85 Kilometers, 4 Hours Drive)
- Day 11: Delhi Arrival | Tour Ends
NOTE: Extra charges from Mumbai are mentioned in the Ad-ons.
- June: 11th, 25th
- July: 9th, 23rd
- August: 13th, 27th
- September: 3rd, 17th
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Delhi to Delhi :
- Tempo Traveller: 32,000/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Dual Sharing Rooms / Tents: 2000/-
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
- Treat your eyes with the magnificent beauty of Manali
- Witness the colonies of Marmots on the Morea Plains
- Witness the Patthar Sahib and Magnetic Hill
- Drive through the highest motorable road in the world
- Indulge into the local culture of the locals in Nubra Valley
- Get amazed by the majestic blue Pangong Lake
- Visit Thiksey, Shey, Hemis and Diskit Monasteries.
- Traverse many high mountain passes including Khardungla pass, Chang-la, Baralacha, Lachulung la, Taglangla and Rohtang
Day 1: Delhi – Manali
- Your amazing trip to Ladakh begins, as soon as you arrive in Delhi..
- Delhi-Manali.-Overnight at Volvo bus
- Arrive at Majnu ka Tila Volvo station and board the bus for Manali. Overnight in Volvo bus
Day 2: Manali Acclimatization Day
- After arriving at Manali, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel, while enjoying the beauty of the valley from the hotel
- One can also visit Solang Valley and try out different adventurous sports activities like
paragliding, Snow Scooter, Cable Car Ropeway, Skiing, and many more fun activities
- Meet your bikes in the evening
- Later, visit Mall Road, Hadimba temple, and old Manali
- Enjoy your lip-smacking dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay in Hotel in Manali
Day 3: Manali To Jispa
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Jispa crossing Rohtang pass.
- The picturesque vistas of Rohtang attract photography lovers from all over the country every
- The clear blue skies, pristine snow, and the magnificent Himalayas which is so spectacular that
it has been featured in many Bollywood blockbusters ranging from Jab We Met to Yeh Jawani
- Move ahead for Keylong – the laid-back region where natural beauty remains untouched in its
most pristine form.
- Explore the lush green Bhaga valley, and then head over to Jispa.
- Located right next to the Chandra River, Jispa is truly rich in fascinating trails and lush green jungles.
- Check in to the camp in Jispa and enjoy evening tea with snacks.
- Overnight stay at camps in Jispa
Day 4: Jispa To Sarchu Via Baralacha-la
- After breakfast depart towards Sarchu.
- Explore this picturesque Himalayan village, before moving on to Zingzing Bar – one of the highest
roadside bars in the world.
- Your next stop is Baralacha La. Standing at 16000 feet, you can enjoy the confluence of the 3 valleys.
- Enjoy your lunch at Bharatpur tent colony.
- Reach Sarchu in the afternoon & enjoy a bunch of exciting activities organized by the operator.
- Enjoy your lip-smacking dinner
- Overnight stay in a camp in Sarchu
Day 5: Sarchu to Leh
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Leh.
- Enjoy the ride through Gata Loops which is a series of 21 hairpin bends that leads to
the top of one of the highest motorable passes in the Ladakh region Nakee La.
- Stop at places like Nakeela River, and Lachung La.
- Have lunch at Pang or the nearby area.
- Reach Leh by evening, take a rest and get ready to roam around the Leh city area.
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 6:Leh Local
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get
acclimatized to the climate.
- Start your sightseeing in the evening by visiting the beautifully constructed Shanti Stupa,
which was built to commemorate the 2500 years of Buddhism.
- Visit the Leh Palace which was built in the 17th century will give you an insight into
the bygone golden era of Leh.
- Later visit the local Leh Market to buy some Tibetan handicrafts or go cafe hopping to try
the delicious Ladakhi cuisine.
- Return back to the hotel for a lip-smacking dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 7: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass
- After having a healthy breakfast in the morning, get ready for the ultimate adventure.
- This journey will take you through some of the highest passes in the world and will greet you with the ever-changing views of the barren land.
- Take a stopover at the cafe on Khardung-La Pass, the world's highest all-season motorable road, and soak in the views as you will feel like on top of the world.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience a change in landscape from the barren cold desert to the white sand desert as you enter the Nubra Valley full of Nubra Sand Dunes.
- If time permits, visit the oldest and the largest monastery in Ladakh, the Diskit Monastery, which also houses a large Buddha statue.
- Enjoy the exquisite double-humped Bactrian Camel Ride, exclusively found in
this region, as this region was a part of the famous silk route.
- Later enjoy camping with a bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 8: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake
- Post breakfast we will head toward the most famous Pangong
lake which is approx. 175KM.
- The time changing landscape is what captures the beauty at
- Dinner and night stay at Tents.
Day 9: Pangong Lake to Leh
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view and have a delicious breakfast.
- As you mark your way back to Leh, take a small stopover at the Chang-la Pass, which is one
of the highest mountain passes in the world.
- You can also visit the Chang-la Cafe, located just on the Changla Pass.
- Visit the Changla Baba Temple on top, after which the pass got its name and is believed to be
the guardian of the people visiting Chang La.
- Further, visit the Druk Padma School, famed for the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot.
- One can also visit the beautifully structured Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace en route if time permits.
- Upon reaching Leh, rest for some time followed by dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 10: Leh –Sarchu
- Wake up to a beautiful morning in the mountains and have a hearty breakfast.
- Get ready for an adventurous drive to 'Sham Valley', which is beautifully nestled around the Srinagar - Leh highway.
- Start off the sightseeing by paying homage to the martyrs of the Indo-Pak War at the Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and know the story behind the construction of this Gurudwara by the army.
- Another interesting place to visit today is Magnetic Hill, a small stretch of the road that defies the law of gravity.
- Visit Indus Sangam Viewpoint to watch the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers.
- Pass through the Lamayuru Village and experience a change in the landscape that appears to have a moon-like surface.
- Visit Basgo Palace and monastery that is perched on a steep hill give an impression of huge anthills emerging from the ground.
- Reach Kargil in the evening and call it a day.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Kargil.
Day 11: Sarchu–Manali
- After having breakfast, get ready to start driving towards Srinagar.
- Pass through Drass Village; the second coldest inhabited place in the world.
- Soak in the amazing views of Kargil, Tiger Hill, and other famous peaks from the Kargil War.
- You can take a small stopover at the Kargil War Memorial to pay homage to the martyrs of the Kargil war.
- Drive across the mighty Zoji La Pass to reach Srinagar.
- Check in to the hotel at Srinagar and rest for some time.
- The rest of the day is at leisure, wherein you can choose to go on a soothing Shikara ride in the Dal Lake.
- Dinner and overnight stay at your hotel in Srinagar.
Day 12: Manali –Delhi
- Sarchu to Manali and departure
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and proceed to check out.
- One can also visit Solang Valley and try out different adventurous sports activities like paragliding, Snow Scooter,
- Cable Car Ropeway, Skiing, and many more fun activities
- This marks the end of your Leh Ladakh Tour
- Have a great journey toward your hometown and leave with tons of
Note: There might be a few changes in the itinerary due to weather, road conditions, and the physical ability of the team.
Trekhievers reserves the right to change the itinerary at any point in time considering the team's safety.
- Accommodation Triple sharing basis as per the itinerary
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts & 10 Dinners.
- Transport from Manali to Leh by tempo traveler/ Bike as opted.
- Fuel for the entire journey
- Back-up vehicle for luggage
- Mechanic for assistance
- Helmet for the Rider and the pillion
- Experienced Tour captain
- First-aid kit with 24x7 oxygen cylinders
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary. (Vehicle will be on a non-disposal basis).
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Caution deposit of INR 5000/- per bike
- Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours, insurance, laundry
- Inner line permit Fee (Approx INR:800/-)
- Biking Gear (Available on a rental basis)
Costs incidental to any changes in the itinerary due to bad weather or natural calamities that are beyond our control
Things to carry:
Documents to carry:
- Government ID Proof
- Driving License
- 2 Passport size photos
- Windcheater & Raincoat
- Heavy thick jacket/down jacket
- Hand Gloves
- Comfortable clothes (Full sleeves shirts & full Trek pants - 3 to 5 pairs)
- Dry-fit clothes
Head and skin Protection:
- Cap / Sun hat
- Balaclava/ Woolen cap
- UV protected Sunglasses
- Sunscreen (SPF 40 and above)
- Lip balm
- Cold cream
- Sports shoes
- Above ankle length waterproof shoes
- Sandals or Flip-flops
- Socks (3 to 4 pairs)
- Woolen socks (2 pairs)
- Camera & Kit (Optional)
- Mobile chargers
- Power bank
- Personal medicine ( If any )
- One strip of Diamox
- Headache, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Glucose powder
- Liquid cash
- 50-60L Backpack & A small day backpack
- Reusable Water bottle - 2Ltr
- Dry snacks, ORS, dry fruits, chocolates, Nutri bars, etc.
Use your garbage bag or properly dispose of used wet tissues and napkins. Do not litter wet tissues and sanitary napkins in the mountains as well as in other public areas.
Tip: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Note 1: We need not carry backpacks with us. You can keep your luggage in one of our backup vehicles and carry only a small day backpack with you during the ride.
Note 2: Only postpaid numbers will work in the Leh region.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046