The state of Sikkim seems like it is peacefully placed away in the northeastern part of India. It is one of the most beautiful states in India and rightfully so, with its peaceful surroundings, lush green forests and acres of clean and green landscapes and to top it off, the surreal Himalayan ranges cradling the state. The views are breathtaking and quite serene to say the least.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN SIKKIM (EARLY MORNING FLIGHT TO BARGODA)
After Pick from Bagdogra Airport,
Welcome to Sikkim the land of the Mountains. Sikkim is one such former Buddhist kingdom Growing in the Mountain's shadow. The British during their days in the Indian sub Continent had a Peaceful understanding with the Sikkimese people. After the British left in 1947, Sikkim was an Indian protectorate until its Incorporation into India as a state in 1975. After Pick from Bagdogra Airport, Welcome to the land of diversity and peaceful State in India. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
DAY 2: EXCURSION TO TSOMGO LAKE
Highlights >>Tsomgo Lake >>Baba Mandir >>Nathula Pass (Optional) Wake up to the misty mountains around you, after breakfast prepare to leave for the visit to the famous Tsomgo Lake. The oval lake is situated at a height of 3,780 m at a distance of about 40 km from Gangtok and is the home to the Brahminy duck and many other migratory birds. You can also opt for the Ropeway Experience and Yak Ride(Optional) near the lake at your own expense. On the way back, do stop at Kyongnosla to witness the beautiful alpine flowers. Located 17 km away from the lake is the shrine of Baba Harbhajan Singh, the war hero of the Indochina War this Shrine is called the Baba Mandir. Return to Gangtok for your overnight stay. Note: Nathula Permit is remain closed Monday and Tuesday as per state govt rules and the permit will be issued with immediate effect prior to one day before. Night stay at Gangtok
DAY 3: G A N G T O K T O LACHE N ( 1 15KM 4HR 4 0MIN )
Drive to Lachen (9500ft) Highlights >>Tashi viewpoint >>Singhik viewpoint >>Saven Sister waterfalls >>Bhim Nala Waterfalls>>Chungthang Dam Wake up, have delicious breakfast, and leave for the small town of Lachen. The road to Lachen takes you through the beautiful Chungthang town, near Kanchenjunga where you can see the confluence of 2 Rivers Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu. After arriving in Lachen, Check in to your hotel. Overnight at Lachen.
DAY 4: LACHE N / G U R U D O N GMAR LAKE/LACHU N G . (66 KM 2HR )
Highlights >>Thangu Valley >>Chopta valley >>Gurudongmar lake >> MT. Katau (Additional) >>Lachung
Start your day by walking around the snow-capped mountains, the journey will start early towards Gurudongmar Lake(The Highest Altitude Accessible Lake) and breakfast will be at Thangu Village. The scenic Gurudongmar Lake will welcome you with beautiful sights of the hills and the glacial waters. Post this, you will return to Lachen for your transfer to Lachung. On the way there, you will pass by Bhim Nala Waterfall and the Holy Rock at Chungthang. Arrive at Lachung and check in to the Lachung hotel for your overnight stay.
DAY 5: LACHU N G / Y UMTHA N G / G A N G T O K. (5 HR 1 15 KM)
Highlights >Yumthang valley >>Hot spring >>Zero Point (Additional) >>Kala Pathar (Additional) >>Gangtok.
Wake to the sound of a yak's bell and after an early breakfast, leave to explore Sikkim's Valley of Flowers, also called as Yumthang Valley, which is located at the height of 11,800 ft above sea level. You will notice that where the tree line ends in Yumthang, the valley showcases vegetation of Primula, rhododendron, and other alpine flowers. On the way back, do not forget to pay a visit to the Hot springs of the region, which are considered to have medicinal properties. After Sightseeing, Head towards your Hotel, Check Out from there and Have your Lunch. Start the transfer back to Gangtok, where you will check in to the hotel for the night. Overnight at Gangtok.
DAY 6: G A N G T O K T O PE L L I N G (3 HR 52 MI N 128.9 KM)
After breakfast at the hotel proceed towards Pelling Pelling a small town in the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim, at the foothills of Mount Khangchendzonga. The late-17th-century Buddhist Sanga Choling Monastery has mountain views. Pemayangtse Monastery features wall paintings, sculptures, and a gold-plated statue of Guru Padmasambhava. Overlooking a valley, the 17thcentury Rabdentse Palace, now in ruins, still has evidence of the king’s bedroom and kitchen. And over Night stay at Pelling.
DAY 7: PE L L I N G L O CAL CI T Y T O U R
Highlights >>Rimbi Water Falls, >>Rimbi Rock Garden, >>Kechopalri Lake, >>Kechopalri Monastery, >>Kanchenjunga water Falls, >>Pemayangtse Monastery, >>Rabdantse ruins, >>Sky Walk >>Sinsore Bridge (Additional) After breakfast starts for full day sightseeing and visit Khangchendzonga waterfalls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Rimbi water Falls & Khachoedpalri Lake, Rabdentse Ruins, Pemayangtse Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Pelling.
DAY 8: PE L L I N G T O AI R P O R T O R N JP STAT I O N (4 HR 3 0 MI N ) G O O D B Y E WITH L O TS O F MEMO R I ES
After having a hearty breakfast, you will be leaving for the NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB). Your tour concludes as soon as you are dropped at the desired location for your onward journey. It’s now time to head back home with a plethora of good memories.
• All the meals are on a MAP basis (Breakfast and dinner).
• Transportation as per the itinerary.
• Transportation by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Scorpio, wagonr as per the availability.
• Travel insurance
• Any kind of entry tickets
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses
• Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Tips, Porter, Laundry, Phone Calls
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary
• flight cancellation due to bad weather
• Meals not mentioned in the program
• Illness, roadblocks, or any factors beyond control
Things to carry :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 liters)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to
- have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 pair of woolen pair
- (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof
- jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in
- the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)Hand gloves:
- (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent
- snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also
- rent wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to
- compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastics
- bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one
- backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Health & Safety:
- Before starting the trek, calculate your BMI (Ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9)
- Health and Safety checks mentioned below should be made before getting prepared for the trek
- A balanced mind and body is the first thing that should be given importance before taking off because this is what will bring out the best of you in every condition.
- Your body should be fit enough to cover the entire trek with the backpacks on your back along with your body weight. That is why proper stamina and strength are needed. Also because trekking is done in uneven multi terrains and not on smooth paths. So in order to gain leg strength, perform simple squats.
- Flexibility is very important when it comes to trekking. Good flexibility will be an advantage while walking on trails, climbing and river crossing, etc. Attain flexibility by simply stretching or doing yoga.
- As the Himalayan treks are basically ascending and descending the slopes, you will need a proper transmission of Oxygen from the lungs and heart to the body muscles. For this, trekkers should have good cardiovascular endurance that can be gained by doing cardio exercises like running, swimming, cycling, etc.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046