- The state of Sikkim seems like it is peacefully placed away in the northeastern part of India. It is one of the most beautiful states in India and rightfully so, with its peaceful surroundings, lush green forests, and acres of clean and green landscapes, and to top it off, the surreal Himalayan ranges cradling the state. The views are breathtaking and quite serene, to say the least. This tour of 07 Nights / 08 Days acquaints you with Scintillating Sikkim, the mountain state of Sikkim. From alpine meadows to thick forests, glacial lakes, quaint villages, age-old monasteries, terraced fields, and cascading waterfalls, Sikkim has a lot to keep you excited and entertained The awe-inspiring attractions of the capital city include Kanchenjunga mountain, the third highest mountain in the world, gushing waterfalls, sprawling forests, picturesque landscapes and much more
- Tsomgo: Tsomgo Lake ,Baba Mandir ,Nathula Pass (Optional)
- Lachen (9500ft): Tashi view point ,Singhik view point ,Saven Sister water falls ,Bhim Nala Water falls ,Chungthang Dam
- Gurudongmar lake: Thangu Valley ,Chopta valley ,Gurudongmar lake ,MT. Katau (Additional) ,Lachung
- Gangtok: Yumthang valley, Hot spring, Zero Point (Additional), Kala Pathar (Additional), Gangtok
- Pelling: Rimbi Water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse ruins, Sky Walk, Sinsore Bridge (Additional)
- Day 1: Arrival in Sikkim
- Day 2: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake
- Day 3: Gangtak to Lachen (115 Km 4Hr40Min)
- Day 4: Lachen to Gurudongmar Lake to Lachung (66 Km 2Hr )
- Day 5: Lachung to Yumthang to Gangtok (5 Hr 115 Km)
- Day 6: Gangtok to Pelling (3 Hr 52 Min 128.9 Km)
- Day 7: Pelling Local City Tour
- Day 8: Pelling to Airport or NJP Station Drop
- November: 12, 19, 26
- December: 3, 10, 17
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Group Departures :
- Triple Sharing: 19,000/- Per Person
- Dual Sharing: 21,000/- Per Person
Christmas And New Year Batch:
- Triple Sharing: 21,000/- Per Person
- Dual Sharing: 23,000/- Per Person
For group discounts, 7387523876
Note: Pay 8000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Non AC Innova, Xylo, Scorpio, WagonR
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 12 meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast, Day 7 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 8 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Virtual Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Flight tickets, and flight cancellations due to bad weather
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 1: Arrival in Sikkim
- Welcome to Sikkim the land of the Mountains.
- After picking from Bagdogra Airport, Welcome to the land of diversity and a peaceful State in India.
- Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake
- Highlights: Tsomgo Lake - Baba Mandir - Nathula Pass (Optional)
- Wake up to the misty mountains around you, and after breakfast depart for the famous Tsomgo Lake.
- The oval lake is situated at a height of 3,780 m at a distance of about 40 km from Gangtok and is the home to the Brahminy duck and many other migratory birds.
- You can also opt for the Ropeway Experience and Yak Ride(Optional) near the lake at your own expense.
- On the way back, do stop at Kyongnosla to witness the beautiful alpine flowers. Located 17 km away from the lake is the shrine of Baba Harbhajan Singh, the war hero of the Indochina War this Shrine is called the Baba Mandir.
- Return to Gangtok for your overnight stay.
- Note: Nathula Permit is remain closed Monday and Tuesday as per state govt rules and the permit will be issued with immediate effect prior to one day before.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Gangtok
Day 3: Gangtok to Lachen (115km, 4hr40mins)
- Highlights: Drive to Lachen (9500ft) - Tashi viewpoint - Singhik viewpoint - Saven Sister waterfalls - Bhim Nala Waterfalls - Chungthang Dam.
- Wake up, have a delicious breakfast, and leave for the small town of Lachen.
- The road to Lachen takes you through the beautiful Chungthang town, near Kanchenjunga where you can see the confluence of 2 Rivers Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu.
- After arriving in Lachen,
- Check-in at your hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight at Lachen.
Day 4: Lachen, Gurudongmar Lake, Lachung (66Km, 2Hrs)
- Highlights: Thangu Valley - Chopta valley - Gurudongmar lake - MT. Katau (Additional) - Lachung
- Start your day by walking around the snow-capped mountains, the journey will start early towards Gurudongmar Lake (The Highest Altitude Accessible Lake) and breakfast will be at Thangu Village.
- The scenic Gurudongmar Lake will welcome you with beautiful sights of the hills and the glacial waters.
- Post this, you will return to Lachen for your transfer to Lachung. On the way there, you will pass by Bhim Nala Waterfall and the Holy Rock at Chungthang.
- Arrive at Lachung and check in to the Lachung hotel for your overnight stay.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Lachung
Day 5: Lachung, Yumthang, Gangtok (115 Km, 5Hrs)
- Highlights: Yumthang valley - Hot spring - Zero Point (Additional) - Kala Pathar (Additional) - Gangtok.
- Wake to the sound of a yak's bell and after an early breakfast, leave to explore Sikkim's Valley of Flowers, also called Yumthang Valley, which is located at the height of 11,800 ft above sea level.
- You will notice that where the tree line ends in Yumthang, the valley showcases vegetation of Primula, Rhododendrons, and other Alpine flowers.
- On the way back, do not forget to pay a visit to the Hot springs of the region, which are considered to have medicinal properties.
- After Sightseeing, Head towards your Hotel, Check Out from there and Have your Lunch.
- Start the transfer back to Gangtok, where you will check in to the hotel for the night.
- Dinner and overnight at Gangtok.
Day 6: Gangtok to Pelling (128.9 Km, 3Hrs)
- After breakfast at the hotel proceed towards Pelling.
- Pelling is a small town in the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim, at the foothills of Mount Khangchendzonga.
- The late-17th-century Buddhist Sanga Choling Monastery has mountain views. Pemayangtse Monastery features wall paintings, sculptures, and a gold-plated statue of Guru Padmasambhava.
- Overlooking a valley, the 17th-century Rabdentse Palace, now in ruins, still has evidence of the king’s bedroom and kitchen.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 7: Pelling Local City Tour
- Highlights: Rimbi Water Falls - Rimbi Rock Garden - Kechopalri Lake - Kechopalri Monastery - Kanchenjunga water Falls - Pemayangtse Monastery - Rabdantse ruins - Sky Walk - Sinsore Bridge (Additional)
- After breakfast starts a full day of sightseeing and visits Khangchendzonga waterfalls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Rimbi water Falls & Khachoedpalri Lake, Rabdentse Ruins, and Pemayangtse Monastery.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at Pelling.
Day 8: Pelling to Airport or NJP Station (4hrs)
- After having a hearty breakfast, you will be leaving for the NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB).
- Your tour concludes as soon as you are dropped off at the desired location for your onward journey.
- It’s now time to head back home with a plethora of good memories.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
- Certain medical conditions will stop you from diving. If you have a heart condition or have had a history of lung problems, please check with your Padi professional.
- While booking you must submit a copy of a photo ID, including your address, i.e. Aadhaar card, Driving license, Passport, or PAN card will not be accepted.
- Swimwear or something you are happy to get wet must be worn by all participants and is not provided by Netrani Adventures.
- Anybody smelling of alcohol will not be permitted to dive and there will be no refund.
- There is no smoking in the dive center or on the boat.
- Water and light snacks will be provided during your trip.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen/sunglasses and hats.
- Read & accept the booking conditions attached to the booking confirmation email.
- The minimum age for DSD is 10 years. There is no maximum age limit.
- We also offer certification diving courses.
- Covid-19 safety Measures :
- We have all types of safety Measures for Covid-19.
- Equipment will be disinfected after individual use.
- The boat will be equipped with onboard sanitizers.
- Every diver will be provided with an experienced buddy for the entire dive.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046