- An exciting place that tops the bucket list of every trekker, is a beautiful place for you to visit in winter. Vasota Fort is a historic and very popular fort in the Satara district of Maharashtra. A great place for all nature and trek lovers
- Isn't it amazing that the trek to Vasota fort has all the thrilling experiences that trekkers crave? The Vasota trek is safe, and even beginners can experience this. The jungle trek starts with boating, and this will give you a surreal view of scenic beauty everywhere. This place is surrounded by natural beauty. Not only this, but you also get to experience rock climbing during the Vasota fort trekking, yet another great experience for you. The Vasota trekking passes through chilled streams of water and mesmerizing views. I think this trip will be a complete package for all trekking enthusiasts.
- Now let's talk about our nature lovers. This place has a lot to offer you guys as well. You can witness the natural surroundings while trekking. The mesmerizing views amidst the dense forest. If you love forest treks, then this trip will be a memorable one for you. This place has several flora and fauna and is a very biodiverse place. You can see many different species of animals.
- Vasota fort Camping is also a major attraction here. The quiet surrounding, the cold weather, and the peaceful nature make it a perfect place for camping.
- When you reach the top of the Vasota fort after 2 hours of jungle trek, you can see the breathtaking views of the western ghats. View the wonderful and mighty Sahyadri mountains surrounded by forests and lakes at the bottom. You can witness the peaceful nature and the extraordinary stream and can also feel the cold winds passing. It will be a sheer pleasure for you to view such scenic beauty.
- This place has a lot to offer, from boating to Vasota camping to dense forest treks to adventurous experiences. This will be a power-packed experience for you.
- Location: Bamnoli, Tel - Jawali, Dist - Satara
- Fort Elevation: 3814 Ft
- Trek trail: lake + Jungle trail
- Length: Approx. 5-6 km
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Duration: Ferry (75 mins)+ (Trek 2:30 hrs) - One Way
- Endurance: Medium to High
- Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary
- Boat Ride
- October: 29th
- November: 5, 12, 19, 26th
- December: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31st
- January: 7, 14, 21, 28
- Pune: Rs 1750/-
( Pune Pickup: City Pride Satara Road - 6:30 PM, Katraj Chowk: 7:00 PM)
- 07:30 PM: CityPride Satara Road
- 08:30 PM : Katraj Chowk
- 11:55 PM: Reach Base village and keep your extra luggage on the bus. Post instructions and tent pitching demonstration by trek leaders, everyone will pitch tents in groups.
- Overnight Lake-side camping
- 06:00 AM: Wake up and get fresh and have breakfast
- 07:30 AM: Get boarded on the ferry as we start our journey to Vasota fort
- 09:30 AM: Start trekking towards Vasota fort top
- 12:00 AM: Reach the top and explore the fort
- 01:00 PM: Have packed lunch
- 02:00 PM: Start descending to the base point
- 04:00 PM: Take a ferry back to the beach
- 05:30 PM: Reach Bamnouli beach
- 11:30 PM: Reach Pune
- Travel from Mumbai & Pune by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea
- Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- Ferry ride
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- GST (5%)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 07:30 PM: Citypride, Satara Road
- 08:00 PM: Katraj Chowk
- 11:30 PM: Citypride Satara Road
Things to carry:
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready-to-eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pants, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
How to book?
- Scroll down to the "BOOK NOW" button and click it.
- Select your departure date from the calendar and proceed.
- Select your ticket type and quantity. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill out our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive tickets along with the WhatsApp group link via email. Click on the link to join the WhatsApp group.
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1-2 days prior to the trip.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
- Seats will be reserved only after Online booking with full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable to another person for the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule of the event in case it is required due to and according to any technical, or environmental circumstances like govt. rules and regulations, weather, etc
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice to the participants
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Mukesh -7387642734 | Vrutti - 7304236273 | Akshay - 7397823876
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.