An exciting place that tops the bucket list of every trekker, is a beautiful place for you to visit in winter. Vasota Fort is a historic and very popular fort in the Satara district of Maharashtra. A great place for all the nature and trek lovers
Isn't it amazing that the trek to Vasota fort has all the thrilling experiences that trekkers crave? The Vasota trek is safe, and even beginners can experience this. The jungle trek starts with boating, and this will give you a surreal view of scenic beauty everywhere. This place is surrounded by natural beauty. Not only this, but you also get to experience rock climbing during the Vasota fort trekking, yet another great experience for you. The Vasota trekking passes through chilled streams of water and mesmerizing views. I think this trip will be a complete package for all trekking enthusiasts.
Now let's talk for our nature lovers. This place has a lot to offer for you guys as well. You can witness the natural surroundings while trekking. The mesmerizing views amidst the dense forest. If you love forest treks, then this trip will be a memorable one for you. This place has several flora and fauna and is a very biodiverse place. You can see many different species of animals.
Vasota fort Camping is also a major attraction here. The quiet surrounding, the cold weather, and the peaceful nature make it a perfect place for camping.
When you reach the top of the Vasota fort after 2 hours of jungle trek, you can see the breathtaking views of the western ghats. View the wonderful and mighty Sahyadri mountains surrounded by forest and lakes at the bottom. You can witness the peaceful nature and the extraordinary stream and can also feel the cold winds passing. It will be a sheer pleasure for you to view such scenic beauty.
This place has a lot to offer, from boating to Vasota camping to dense forest trek to adventurous experiences. This will be a power-packed experience for you.
- Fort Elevation: Jungle trail
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate.
- Endurance: Moderate.
- Length: Approx. 5-6 km
- 5th - 6th March
- 12th -13th March
- Pune: Rs 1700/-
( Pune Pickup: City Pride Satara Road - 6:30 PM, Katraj Chowk: 7:00 PM)
New Trending events:
- 07:30 PM : CityPride Satara Road
- 08:30 PM : Katraj Chowk
- 01:00 AM : Reach Base village and keep your extra luggage in the bus and start pitching your tents
- Overnight beach side camping
- 06:00 AM : Wake up and get fresh and have breakfast
- 07:30 AM : Get borad on ferry as we start our journey to Vasota fort
- 09:30 AM : Start trekking towards Vasota fort top
- 12:00 AM : Reach the top and explore the fort
- 01:00 PM : Have packed lunch
- 02:00 PM : Start descending to the base point
- 04:00 PM : Take ferry back to the beach
- 05:30 PM : Reach Bamnouli beach
- 11:30 PM : Reach Pune
- Travel from Mumbai & Pune in Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea
- Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- Ferry ride
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- GST (5%)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Reporting Time -
- 07:30 PM -Citypride Satara Road
- 08:30 PM - Katraj Chowk
- 11:30 PM at Citypride Satara Road
Things to carry:
- ID proof
- Proper face mask or shield
- Good grip shoes.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Water bottles 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits, etc.
- Electoral or Glucon D powder.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Sun protection cap, goggles.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days before the event.
- No show = No refund.
Pravin- 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876| Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733 |
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.