- Hampi of God’s & Kings: Land of boulders, stone architecture, and ancient temples that were built way back in 1500 AD. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its prime time in the ancient days.
- Situated on the banks of River Tungabhadra, Hampi is a remarkable tourist destination where travelers from all around the globe come to sink and absorb the laid-back culture. Solitude lovers and photography enthusiasts would love to stroll around more than 20 ancient heritages and hilltops where sunset never looks the same. Beautifully preserved and maintained by Archeological Excavation of India, the world’s largest open-air museum
- Gokarna: With its pristine beaches and breathtaking landscapes, Gokarna is a Hindu pilgrimage town in Karnataka and a newly found hub for beach lovers and hippies. Situated on the coast of Karwar, every year Gokarna welcomes hordes of tourists from around the world in search of sanctity and relaxation. The out-of-town beaches like Kudle beach and Om Beach are a different contrast to life inside the town.
- Palm-clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Gokarna is not very conventionally touristy. The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean, and clean sands, Gokarna is a 'one of a kind place in the country
- Hampi: Hampi Bazaar, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- Anegundi: Ranganaatha Swami Caves, Chintamani, Durga temple, Sanapur lake, Anjanadri Hill.
- Murudeshwar Sightseeing: Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue
- Gokarna Sightseeing: Belekan Beach, Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Om Beach
- Activities: Cliff Jumping at Sanapur Lake, Coracle Ride at Tungabhadra River through the Mangroves Forest, Water Sports at Murudeshwar, Ferry Ride from Paradise Beach to Om Beach, and Sea Kayaking at Paradise Beach.
- Sunset from Anjaneyadri Hill and Om Beach
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Hampi
- Day 02: Explore Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani, Durga temple, Sanapur lake, Anjanadri Hill.
- Day 03: Explore Hampi Bazaar, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower. Depart for Murudeshwar.
- Day 04: Explore Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue, Later Trek to Paradise Beach and Visit Om Beach. Depart for Pune/Mumbai
- Day 05: Arrive in Mumbai/Pune.
- Christmas Batch: 23rd to 27th Dec
- New Year Batch: 30th Dec to 3rd Jan
- Pune: 11499/- per person
- Mumbai: 12499/- per person
- You can book your seat at just Rs. 4000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Pune to Pune via Tempo Traveller. Mumbai to Pune via sharing cab.
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 5 meals (Day 2 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Lunch, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Cliff Jumping, Coracle Ride
- The Tour Leader will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food during the journey
- Water Sports at Murudeshwar Beach (Jet Skii, Bumper Ride, Banana Ride, Camel Ride)
- Paradise Beach to Om Beach Ferry Ride (Rs 300)
- Any type of Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Day 1: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore to Hampi
- 03:30 PM: Pickup from Dadar TT circle, Mumbai
- 07:30 PM: Pickup from Fergusson College Main Gate, Pune
- 08:00 PM: Pickup from Wakad Flyover, Pune
- 09:20 PM: Pickup from Bangalore
Day 02: Anegundi Sightseeing
- Reach Hampi early morning and have breakfast
- Relax for some time after a long journey
- After that, the actual trip begins. Starting from Anegundi village, we will explore a lot of places like Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani, Durga Mata temple, and the Sanapur lake, where you can experience Cliff jumping and also relax near the scenic beauty. We will also experience the thrilling Coracle ride
- Then, we will enjoy a beautiful sunset from Anjaneya Hill
- Lastly, we will go back to the campsite to enjoy the surrounding scenic view and the calm weather. After having Dinner Indulge yourself in stargazing and enjoy the bonfire amidst the beautiful nature, and fall in love with this place
Day 03: Hampi Sightseeing
- Will start early in the morning because we have to cover a lot today
- Have Breakfast
- Today we will take you on the beautiful journey of Heritage Hampi
- Explore Vitthal Temple, Mahanavmi Dibba, Queen's bath palace, Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower
- Have lunch
- Later proceed to Virupaksha temple and watch the sunset from Matanga Hills.
- Post sunset we head towards Murudeshwar. (Dinner on the way)
Day 4: Explore Gokarna and Murudeshwar, Depart for Pune
- Arrive in Murudeshwar early morning around 3.00 AM, and Check into our hotel
- Relax and sleep till 08:00 AM or go to Murudeshwar Temple for Sunrise (Highly Recommended)
- Visit Murudeshwar temple and Second Highest Shiva Statue
- Have breakfast and head to Murudeshwar Beach for Water Sports
- Depart for Gokarna at 12:00 PM sharp
- Lunch break at Gokarna main market
- Head to Belekan Beach at 03:30 PM, Start your trek to Paradise Beach
- Play at the beach or opt for Sea Kayaking
- Watch the Sunset from Paradise Beach (Highly Recommended)
- Take the 06:00 PM ferry to Om Beach, Visit Namaste Cafe for some snacks
- Depart for Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore at 08:00 PM sharp
Day 5: Arrive in Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore
- 08.00 AM: Arrive in Pune
- 12:00 AM: Reach Mumbai
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046