- Cost: 1000Rs per person
- Location: Bhandardara, Maharashtra.
- Distance From Mumabi: 160km
- Distance From Pune: 160km
- Batches: All Days
- Check-in: Day-1 - 04.30 PM
- Check-out: Day-2 - 10.00 AM
- Accommodation : Camping Tents (2/3 sharing) with mattresses, pillows and blankets
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Free Parking.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Phone Charging Fcaility
- Clean Washrooms
- Outdoor Games
- First Aid Kit.
- Music speaker
- Indoor -Outdoor Games (badminton,etc)
- Group fun activities and games
- 04:30 PM : Check in at Campsite
- 05:00 PM :Get freshen up, settle down and have evening snacks
- 06:00 PM : Relax by the lake and enjoy sunset view
- 08:30 PM : BBQ
- 09:30 PM : Dinner
- 10:30 PM : Late night bonfire
- 06:00 AM : Wakeup call
- 06:30 AM : Enjoy sunrise view with phtography
- 08:30 AM : Have breakfast and tea
- 10:00 AM : Check out with good memories
- Tent Accommodation
- Mat & Bedding
- Communal Washroom
- Common bonfire
- High tea
- Evening snacks
- BBQ (Veg-Nonveg)
- Dinner Buffet (Veg&Nonveg)
- Morning Breakfast
- All mentioned activities and amenities
- Anything not included in the inclusions
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost is to be paid directly at the Venue.
Things To Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers
How To Reach :
- Take a train till kasara station, then you can take a jeep transportation. 4500 Rs per vehicle two way journey (kasara to kasara)
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if cancelled 9 days prior or less to the event .
- No show = No refund.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Mrunali - 8591837526 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Chetan - 8928861733
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
- The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.