- Pawna lake, also known as Pavana lake, is located in Maval taluka of Pune district in Maharashtra. A reservoir was formed by the backwaters of Pavana dam, which came to be known as Pawna lake.
- Now that you know the history of Pawana Lake, let us know the beautiful experience this place has to offer. This lake is said to be a place of natural beauty. So for all the nature lovers out there, without any doubt, this will be a memorable experience for you.
- It is such a great place to visit during the monsoon because of flora everywhere which makes your traveling much more fascinating and enjoyable. The best time to visit this place is from July to October. It has the best weather during monsoons and winters.
- Pawna lake camping is one of the major tourist attractions because of the window-clear lake, camping experience, clean areas, and much more. Camping is a major attraction, making camp lovers want to visit this lake more often. The beautiful view and the pleasant weather are something that you cannot miss. And now for all the sunset lovers, this lake has one of the best sunsets. Sitting near the beautiful lake, watching the mesmerizing sunset with your loved ones is pure bliss. Being at the campsite and looking at the peaceful and quiet lake is a treat for your eyes and it also refreshes your mind.
- With Lake Camping, you can also experience trekking, yes you read it right...Trekking. It gives you that adventurous experience that you always wanted to have. This place is also known for its nearby historical forts. Lohagad fort, Visapur fort, Tikona Fort, and many more. Visapur is one of the easiest treks you can enjoy nearby. Tikona fort has a beautiful view of Pawna Lake. No, this is not the end...there is more for you. In monsoons, splendid waterfalls are moving from the rocks to a beautiful lake at the bottom, which again is something that you cannot miss.
- Isn't it amazing that while visiting Pawna Lake, you not only enjoy being on a camp but also have an experience of trekking? I would have never missed such a great opportunity of having a wonderful trip with amazing experiences.
- Location: Pawna lake
- Batch: All Days
- Check-in: 03.00 PM
- Check-out: 11.00 AM
- Accommodation: Camping Tents (2/3 sharing) with mattresses, pillows, and blankets
- Activities: Bonfire, Live Music (Only Saturdays), Movie Screening, Photobooth, Team Bonding Games, Rain Dance (In Summers), Indoor and Outdoor Activities, watersports - (Boating on additional cost)
- Amenities : Security, Drinking Water, Western Washrooms, Parking, Phone charging slots, pick up and drop facility (Paid), First Aid Kit.
- Cost Kids (below 10 yrs): ₹ 699 per person
- Cost Adults (above 10 yrs): ₹ 999 per person
- Cost One day plan : ₹ 799 per person
- Lonavala Pickup and Drop: 500/- per person (Minimum Group of 4)
- Watersports: Boating- 200
- Distance From Mumbai: 50 km
- Distance From Pune: 120km
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Lonavala to Lonavala pick up and drop 500Rs per person (Minimum group of 4)
- Accommodations: Tent Accommodations on a Double / Triple sharing basis with mattress pillows & blankets.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 1 Evening Snacks & Tea + Limited BBQ (Veg & Nonveg) + Unlimited Dinner (Veg & Nonveg) , Day 2 Breakfast)
- Activities: Bonfire, Live Music (Only Saturdays), Movie Screening, Photobooth, Team Bonding Games, Rain Dance (In Summers), Indoor and Outdoor Activities, watersports - (Boating and on additional cost)
Amenities: Security, Drinking Water, Western Washrooms, Parking, Phone charging slots, pick up and drop facility (Paid), First Aid Kit.
- Watersports: Boating- 200 Rs (Additional cost)
- 04:00 PM: Reach the campsite and Check-In.
- 04:00 - 06:00 PM: One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground.
- 05:30 PM: Once you Get freshen up and settled down enjoy evening snacks and hot tea. The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography, so enjoy nature and activities. Play Volleyball, cricket, Football, Badminton, Carrom, Chess, and Other activities, or one can just relax and unwind till sunset.
- 07:30 PM: Enjoy Limited BBQ Veg or Non-Veg.
- 08:00 PM: Hit the dance floor. One can enjoy a late-night dance floor with music amidst nature.
- 10:00 PM: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area.
- 11:00 PM: Live music and Bonfire. (Only On Weekends)
- Enjoy overnight stay
- 06:30 AM: wake-up call
- 07:00 - 09.30 AM: Awesome sunrise view with tea and breakfast
- 09:00 - 11.00 AM: Boating (200/-), Jet Ski (600/-)
- 11:00 PM: Checkout
- 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM: Take our sharing cab to Lonavala (additional cost), depending upon the group's preference.
- 04:25 PM: Take DECCAN EXPRESS (01008) to Mumbai and reach CSTM by 07:00 PM
- 04:30 PM: Take CSMT BBS SPL (01019) to Pune and reach Pune by 05:45 PM
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- 2 Sets of Clothes
- Comfortable Footwear
- Toiletries and cosmetics
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar) if required
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Medicine if required
- Mobile phone Charger
- (You can carry your own booze)
How To Reach:
- We will share the GPS location post booking confirmation. You can travel by your own vehicle.
- From Pune & Mumbai: Reach Lonavala. Pick up and drop from Lonavala to the campsite will be provided with additional cost. OR You can take private transportation From here to the campsite.
- 12:45 PM: Take CSMT MAS SF SPL (01459) from CSMT, Dadar, Thane, Kalyan, Karjat to reach Lonavala by 03:10 PM.
- 03:15 PM: Take DECCAN EXPRESS (01008) from Pune, Shivaji Nagar, Khadki and reach Lonavala by 04:30 PM.
- 04:30 PM: Take our sharing Jeep to the campsite and reach the campsite by 5:30 PM
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 7208620046 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the event will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- If the booking is canceled 10 or more days before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled less than 10 days before the event.
- No show = No refund.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Mukesh- 7387642734 | Vrutti- 7304236273 | Akshay - 7397823876
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Ans.: Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Ans:-.Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are off-roading. Parking space is available.
4. Is BBQ available?
Ans: Yes, Limited BBQ . (Veg Non-Veg 250 gms)
5. How will be the Stay Facility?
Ans:The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
6. Is alcohol allowed ?
Ans: Yes, (we serve it with additional charges). You can bring your own booze.(allowed)