- Kedarnath temple is the segment of the Char dhams and Panch Kedar in Uttarakhand and is also regarded as one of the most honored and treasured 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Kedarnath temple is venerated as the most sanctified shrine for pilgrims. It is situated on the bank of the Mandakini River and is perched at an altitude of 3584 meters above sea level. Not forgetting to elucidate, that the Kedarnath temple is also an integrant of the 275 most formidable and mighty temples of Lord Shiva across the world. Previously known as “Kedar Khand”, the temple fosters deep and profound learning of spirituality in the tourists and travelers seeking inner peace and contentment. The famed temple is well-liked amongst adventure chasers and strivers of exploration.
- Gaurikund- The place where Lord Shiva admitted his love for Goddess Parvati, also where Lord Ganesha acquired his popular “elephant-head” figure.
- Rudraprayag -The phenomenal 'Sangam' of the two holy rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini.
- Haridwar -The place is known as the gateway to the Gods & one of the seven most holy places in India (Sapta Puri).
Brief Itinerary :
- Day 01: 10 PM, Delhi to Sonprayag via Rishikesh
- Day 02: Devprayag Sightseeing, Stay in Soanprayag (Sitapur)
- Day 03: Kedarnath Trek, Stay in Kedarnath
- Day 04: Kedarnath Darshan, Stay in Soanprayag (Sitapur)
- Day 05: Rishikesh Ganga Aarti - Overnight journey to Delhi
- Day 06: 7 AM, Arrive in Delhi
Add one day stay in Rishikesh with Dinner, Breakfast, 16 km White Water River Rafting, and return AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Ticket @3500 per person
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- April: 24, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- September: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- Ex Delhi: 12,999/- per person
Pickup from Haridwar and Rishikesh is also possible.
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Advance Helicopter Bookings Cost: ₹ 10,000/- Two Way
- One way Horse/Poter: 1200 - 3000 per person
- Triple Sharing: 3000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 5000/- per person
- Two-way 3AC train from Mumbai to Delhi: 6,000/- onwards
- Two-way flight from Mumbai and Pune to Delhi: 10,000/- onwards
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations in Sitapur and Kedarnath (near Temple) on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 6 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Sonprayag to Gaurikund Sumo Fare (Rs 30-40)
- Yatra registration as per required. (https://registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in/)
- Any porter, pony, palki, or helicopter tickets.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 01: Delhi to Sonprayag
- Report at 10:30 PM at Rithala Metro Station, Delhi. (https://goo.gl/maps/g9XyXsWb31kTvGP38?coh=178573&entry=tt)
- We would depart from Delhi to Rishikesh overnight bus journey.
Day 02: Devprayag to Sonprayag (Sitapur)
- 5 AM, Pickup from Haridwar Pandit Deendayal Parking (https://goo.gl/maps/knKf5Mxjn1oMebs39?coh=178573&entry=tt)
- 7 AM, Pickup from Rishikesh
- Reach Devprayag in the morning, and take a pit stoppage for Lunch.
- Watch the confluence of the Alaknanda, Bhagirathi, and Ganga Rivers.
- Visit Dhara Devi Temple (if time permits)
- Reach Sitapur in the evening and Check into the hotel.
- We provide a hotel in Sitapur instead of Guptkashi which is much closer to Sonprayag which reduces your travel time to Soanprayag by 2 hours the next day in the morning.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Sitapur (Meals: Dinner)
Day 03: Kedarnath Trek : Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath
- Trek 19 km || Alt 3384 m
- Wake up early morning freshen up have breakfast check out from the hotel. Later depart for Sonprayag.
- Take the jeep to Gaurikund at your own cost. (it is charged around 30-40Rs per person)
- To reach Kedarnath you will have two options. One if by trekking and the other is by Air via Helicopter (at your own cost).
- Start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost).
- The moderate-level trek starts from Gaurikhand and continues to Kedarnath for about 19 km.
- Trekkers must take care of their physical fitness prior to embarking on the trek to Kedarnath as the trekkers with cardiovascular problems and respiratory issues are circumvented and avoided for the trek. The high altitude can generate several health issues that can be life-threatening. To enjoy a safe and sound trek, trekkers must attain a fitness certificate from the medical officers. After trekking for around 19 km, we reach Kedarnath in the evening approximately at 7 PM.
- Evening aarti offered to Lord Shiva satiates the environment with faith, dedication, and spirituality. Overnight stay at Kedarnath. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 04: Kedarnath - Soanprayag (Sitapur)
- We can bid prayers to the Kedarnath Ji at the time of sunrise. Standing in the queue to offer devotion to Lord Shiva for a few hours is worth the wait.
- As soon as we step out of Kedarnath temple, we must start descending to Gaurikund.
- Reach Gaurikund and take sharing cab to Soanprayag.
- On board our Bus and return to the hotel at Sitapur.
- Stay in Hotel at Sitapur. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 05: Sitapur - Rishikesh - Depart for Delhi
- Wake up in the morning freshen up have breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and depart for Rishikesh.
- Attend Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat (if we are able to reach there on time) and have dinner (own expense).
- Later depart for an overnight journey to Delhi. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 06: Arrive in Delhi early morning
- 7 AM, Arrive in Delhi
Things to carry :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 liters)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 pair of woolen pair (used only for sleeping)
- Sandals/Slippers for walking around
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared T-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing) Preferably light, full-sleeve T-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full-sleeve windproof jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower (optional)
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)
- Hand gloves:(Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also rent wooden sticks from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Health & Safety:
- Before starting the trek, calculate your BMI (Ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9)
- Health and Safety checks mentioned below should be made before getting prepared for the trek
- A balanced mind and body is the first thing that should be given importance before taking off because this is what will bring out the best of you in every condition.
- Your body should be fit enough to cover the entire trek with the backpacks on your back along with your body weight. That is why proper stamina and strength are needed. Also because trekking is done on uneven multi-terrains and not on smooth paths. So in order to gain leg strength, perform simple squats.
- Flexibility is very important when it comes to trekking. Good flexibility will be an advantage while walking on trails, climbing and river crossing, etc. Attain flexibility by simply stretching or doing yoga.
- As the Himalayan treks are basically ascending and descending the slopes, you will need a proper transmission of Oxygen from the lungs and heart to the body muscles. For this, trekkers should have good cardiovascular endurance that can be gained by doing cardio exercises like running, swimming, cycling, etc.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046